What are the different types of small American flags available?
Being an American citizen is a matter of pride but do you know what the best way to display this patriotism is? Ever thought about using small American flags? If not, here is a guide for you to make a choice from the various types of big and small American flags available.
- Embroidered flags – These flags use the heavy 200 Denier Nylon and cotton fabric as the base. Also, the colors used for embroidery are bright and color-fast. You can use embroidered flags for indoor as well as outdoor purposes.
- Printed flags – Light in weight as compared to the embroidered flags, these flags are perfect for use indoors for events in offices, auditoriums and homes. The colors on these flags may fade easily and this is why it is not recommended to use them outdoors.
- Stick Flags – You can buy small American flags that come with sticks and are available in paper and fabric varieties. Some manufacturers will offer heat-cut as well as hemmed varieties of flags. Since you’re looking for small American flags, stick flags are the perfect choice as they are available in sizes as small as 4×6 inches.
- Car and motorcycle flags – As the name suggests, car flags and decals can be used to deck up your cars and motorcycles. These small flags can be used for parades and USA themed rallies. Due to the high quality Wrap Knitted Polyester used in manufacturing these flags, they can be used at highway speeds.
- Antenna flags – Antenna flags are available in different sizes starting from 4×6 inches and can easily be bought online when you’re looking for small American flags. If you’re looking to buy a combination of small and big flags, you can order bigger antenna flags up to 12×18 inches.
- Garden flags –These specialty small American flags are specially designed to be displayed in your garden and backyards to show off your love for the country. Easy to assemble, these flags create a lasting impact while being so small. The material used to manufacture them is either polyester or 200 Denier Nylon, which makes these flags last many seasons.There are other varieties available too like the toothpick flags, windsocks, streamers, buntings and pull-down flags to choose from. Know your requirements well before you make a purchase to be able to save both time and money. In my blog here, you can read about how you can purchase these flags from the comfort of your home. Check it out!
Read popular blog on Pride flags