What are different healthy ways to increase calories in your diet?
Once you’ve have achieved your weight goal, you can add hundreds of more calories per day in your diet. The extra calories don’t convert into extra pounds and deposit in your body as long as you keep on exercising. One more reason to have high-calorie foods is if the person is underweight and trying to become healthier and improve his/her weight. By making few small changes in your diet, you can eat essential calories and lead a healthy life.
- One of the healthy ways to increase calories in your diet is to drink high-calorie beverages. Drinking protein smoothies and shakes will be of great help. These healthy beverages offer some nutritional value, not just sugar and caffeine.
- Try adding coconut milk to your diet. It contains healthy fat and high calories. If you need fewer calories, you could use hemp or almond milk.
- When you pick up a glass of Milkmor Milk to drink. You’re adding the right fuel to your body. Yes, it has a lot of energy and vitamins. Milk is considered as the best energy drink of the world.
- Instead of eating 2-3 meals a day, try to eat several meals almost every 2-3 hours. This will aid you to improve your caloric intake and also, prevent you from overeating in a single meal.
- High-calorie foods include nuts, fresh and dried fruit, cheese, nut butter on crackers or toasts, spreads like hummus or guacamole on toast or crackers, avocado etc.
- Avoid using low-calorie or low-fat products. Add healthy fats such as veggies, olive oil, and other low-calorie meals such as steamed broccoli.
- A ½ cup of low-fat yogurt has almost seventy calories and calcium too. Thus, adding yogurt to your diet will aid you to consume more calories. You can add yogurt to smoothies or oatmeal. You can also use it as a nutritious dip for cinnamon toast and fresh fruit.
- Every day, drinking a four-ounce glass of vegetable and fruit juice is also one of the healthy ways to increase calories. You can take it in the breakfast and with this, you’ll get 50-60 calories and also, good amount of vitamin C and potassium.
- Add high-calorie foods which are also considered nutrient-rich in your routine diet. Many of these healthy calories to eat are good sources of fiber, calcium, potassium, and healthy fat. Eat these high-calorie foods every day.
- Bran cereals, whole wheat, granola, bagels, bran muffins, wheat germ, and flaxseed are a rich source of calories. Fruits such as bananas, raisins, pineapple, avocados, fruit juices and other dried fruit will give you sufficient calories.
- Vegetables like corn, peas, potatoes, squash, would be the best choice for healthy calories food. If you are already eating enough snacks and cannot add any more food into your meals, start eating a small pre-bedtime meal (rich in protein). Your body requires protein to repair the damage caused due to exercise in your muscle tissue. Visit: https://www.milkmor.com/