Travel Essential Checklist and Important Tips for Packing
When it comes to packing for a trip, you need to be very careful while preparing the travel essential checklist. It can be stressful if you wait until the last minutes? Thus, it is important to prepare a checklist two days before the trip. Depending on your purpose for the trip, your checklist may vary. Don’t over-pack your bag as you will have the risk of paying hefty baggage charges. In case, if you forget an essential travel document at the last moment, you could even miss your trip altogether.
To put an end to your anxiety and last minutes chaos, follow these tips to not to miss out on anything-
- Gather your most important items first. Keep those things at the top of the list. This involves all travel documents like your boarding passes, passport, license, hotel reservations, etc. This also includes your medicine, wallet, camera, credit cards, cell phone, charger etc.
- Before you finally close your packing bag, check the weather at your destination. This seems instinctive, but you will be surprised how many persons get stuck while traveling in rainy season without a raincoat or in winter season without warm clothes.
- For how many days and nights you will be away. If you know this in advance, it will help you to decide the number of outfits you will need.
- Will there be any special activities or events you may participate in. If so, you need to keep the outfit accordingly.
- If you are traveling for a birthday party and booked the Hotels in Vadodara, you don’t want to forget the gift you bought weeks in advance for your loved one.
- If you are going to a wedding, you need to keep your suit, sherwani etc. While making the travel essential checklist, add the things which you will need for the wedding. Especially, ladies should not miss this point.
- When you plan a trip for a week or so, you need to carry the essential things which you use on a daily basis. For example, toothbrush, face wash, perfume, comb, face cream etc. You shouldn’t simply drop them in your traveling bag. Keep all the things in a toiletry bag which will keep the things as well as other stuff protected.
- If you are going for a vacation, it would be best to book the hotels in Vadodara in advance so that you won’t face any difficulty after landing in the city. Many hotels provide pick and drop services.
- When it comes to clothing for holiday, keep simple tops and bottoms so that you will be comfortable in your outfit. These can be mixed and matched to have multiple options.
- If you are going for an international trip, keep in mind that the power sockets there will not be similar to that of India. So, you need to keep a universal plug to charge your laptop or mobile phone.