Spicy Tangy and Lip Smacking Monsoon Vegetarian Recipes
Monsoon has finally arrived. The thunderstorm, over powering clouds, splashes of water on the windows and balconies, roads covered in puddles of water and the untimely darkness outside, all boost your desire to have lip-smacking and delicious bhajiya, pakode, samosa, roasted bhutta etc. Actually, the list of monsoon vegetarian recipes is endless. It is the complete pleasure to gorge on some mouth-watering hot snacks along with a cup of hot tea or coffee on a rainy day.
If you don’t want to make them in your kitchen, you try some ready to eat food and enjoy your time with your family and friends. Here is an amazing collection of some of the most popular Indian monsoon snacks recipes.
- Vada Pav: When it comes to monsoon snacking, Vada Pav is the best option! A mixture of boiled potato and species is shaped into the balls and dipped in a fine batter of gram flour and deep fried. It is then sandwiched between Pav with green and red chutneyand served hot. You can also go for some ready to eat meal if you are running short of time and feeling hungry.
- Aloo Tikki: Aloo Tikkisis an all-time favourite recipe of food lovers. For them having Aloo Tikki is not restricted to any season. With the addition of cheese or paneer, these Tikkis will be the perfect snack option. You can serve these deep-fried, crispy Tikkis with the variety of chutneys or tomato ketchup. People also prefer to have Daal Bhaat, Khichdi Kadi, Paneer Bhurji, Pav Bhaji, and Rajma Rice on the lazy rainy day.
- Onion Pakoda: It is one of fastest monsoon vegetarian recipes. Prepare the fine batter of gram flour, salt, fresh coriander, green chili, asafoetida powder and water. Add the onion slices and dip it properly in the batter to have the good coating of the mixture on it. Now deep fry them and serve these hot Pakoda with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- Baked Kachori: Baked Kachoris are the best option when you want to have some healthy snacks. Baked Kachori is not less tasty than the fried one. It is prepared with the spiced Urad dal or onion stuffing. Popular ready to eat meal options is also a great variation which you must try.
- Baby Corn Pakoda: To make baby corn Pakoda, mix all the flours, green chillies, garlic, ginger, fresh coriander leaves along with the spices. Beat the batter properly for almost 5 minutes to ensure that there will not be any lumps left. When the oil is hot, fry the baby corn dipped in the batter and serve it hot with the chutney. You can also add some ready to eat food with these baby corn pakoras to enjoy different flavors together.
- BhelPuri: It is one of the easiest and quickest recipes of snacks. Mix the puffed rice, boiled potato, chopped onion, coriander leaves, tomato and green chilies together in a large bowl. Add some mint-coriander and red chutney and mix well. Serve immediately with plenty of Sev and Papdi.
Now a day’s people are diverted to Ready to Eat Food Packets that are 5 minutes Ready to eat meals. I found one popular name FRESHWAY Foods. Know more about product by visiting http://shop.freshwayfoods.in/products.aspx