Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Mt. Kailash, 6,740 m. is arranged toward the north of the Himalayan boundary, completely inside Tibet. Mt. Kailash is the ideal mountain with wonderful magnificence, with 4 extraordinary countenances. It is the profound place for four awesome religions: Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, the Jain religion and the pre Buddhist animistic religion – Bonpo. To Tibetans it is known as Khang Rimpoche (Precious Jewel of Snow) and they consider it to be the navel of the world. It is said that a stream from heavenly Mt. Kailash fills an adjacent lake and from here streams stream in the four cardinal headings. The River of the Lion Mouth toward the North, the River of the Horse Mouth toward the east, the River of the Peacock Mouth toward the south and the River of the Elephant Mouth toward the West. For some odd reason, four noteworthy waterways do to be sure begin close Kailash, the Indus, the Yarlung Tsangpo (Brahmaputra), the Karnali and the Sutlej. Tibetans trust that it is the living arrangement of Demchog, a wild looking tantric god who lives there with his partner, Dorje Phagmo. For the Tibetans likewise, it is an especially extraordinary place in that their artist holy person Milarepa, put in quite a while here pondering in a buckle .
Some Facts About Kailash Mansarovar
- A holy place for not only the Hindus, but rather for the Buddhists, Jains and Bons as well.
- Mt. Kailash is otherwise called “Meru” and is viewed as the navel of the earth.
- Lake Mansarovar has a perimeter of 110 kms, which local people cover in a solitary day, by walking.
- They say the best time to visit the Lake is between 3 AM and 5 AM in the morning.
- Myths say Queen Maya was given a shower in the lake by the Gods before Siddhartha appeared on the scene!
- Lake Mansarovar is thought to be the remaining parts of the immense Lake Tethys—the wellspring of all creation.
- A dunk in the sacrosanct waters of Mansarovar are said to wipe off your transgressions from the last 7 births.
- Do a Parikrama once, and your wrongdoings are washed for always, do it 108 circumstances, and you can accomplish Nirvana or Moksha or Salvation.
- Gauri Kund – The pool of empathy where Goddess Parvati used to shower.
- The yearly Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is sorted out by the Ministry of External Affairs between the times of June to September.
- Any individual who is under 70 years old can be a piece of this trek gave he or she holds an Indian Passport.
- There are two noteworthy courses to initiate the Yatra.
- The entrancing excursion makes you trek at a tallness of 19,500 feet under unwelcoming conditions.
- Not in any manner simple on the pocket – It costs anyplace between Rs. 1.5 to Rs. 1.7 lakhs for a round excursion.