Does CBD Oil Work as a Pain Reliever?
As legality changes around marijuana use, there are a lot of questions about what it can be used for. Specifically, Pure Cbd Vape Oil For Sale online has caught the eye of a lot of pain sufferers. For those living in areas where marijuana isn’t legal, CBD oil offers a lot of hope. While science is still researching the benefits of the oil, a lot of people online have already begun boasting about the benefits of CBD oil. Anecdotal evidence is surfacing around the web with many chronic pain sufferers lamenting the relief they have finally found through vaping.
What do People Use CBD Oil For?
Before figuring out if CBD is effective, it’s worth asking what people are using the oil for. Most commonly, the oil is used for relief from cancer pain, migraines, osteoarthritis, temporomandibular disease, neuropathic pain, MS pain, IBS, fibromyalgia, headaches, lower back pain, and other chronic pain. Prescription pain medication often has worse side effects than the original pain, leading sufferers to seek relief in herbal treatments and nutritional supplements. However, many are now finally finding the relief they need through CBD oil.
Creating a Regimen
Having a regular routine is key in any pain management program. Depending on your ailment, the regimen will be different. If you have chronic pain, figuring out a daily strategy is important, along with tracking how you feel each day. Seeing the overall improvement is easier when you look at each day and see how small changes progress. If you have flare-ups, you still may want a daily routine but it’s important to figure out how you will track progress and see if it lowers frequency as opposed to overall effects.
Whether you purchase pure CBD vape oil for sale with an online vendor or look into edibles and topical creams depends on what you’re trying to treat. If you have arthritis, it makes sense to use a topical treatment and re-apply as necessary. It is often suggested that a gel tab or CBD oil is also ingested each day to support regular pain. For flare-ups, having a daily, lower-dose routine can make sense. However, vaporizing or applying topical CBD oil can help combat flare-ups.
Daily management is key when working with any chronic pain. Vaporizing can be the most effective way to get immediate relief since it’s easy and works through the system quickly. Topical treatments are helpful for localized pain but keep in mind, the CBD isn’t absorbed into the bloodstream so its effects won’t be as wide in range.
Before deciding how much CBD to take, remember that every person is different. Depending on your body, how long you have been using CBD for pain management, and the product you buy, you’ll need more or less CBD for your symptoms. Start with lower doses and increase as necessary to pinpoint the best dosage for you. However, to get an idea of where to start, the Mayo Clinic has supplied specific dosage recommendations for various illnesses.
- Increasing appetite in cancer patients: it is recommended to try 2.5 mg of THC orally with or without 1 mg of CBD for about six weeks.
- Treating insomnia and sleep disorders: between 40 and 160 mg of CBD, taken orally.
- Chronic pain disorders: between 2.5 and 20 mg of CBD orally, which can be taken with or without THC.
- Schizophrenia: between 40 and 1,280 mg of CBD orally each day. There is no recommendation on THC.
- Glaucoma: One dose of CBD between 20 and 40 mg each day. More than 40 mg may increase eye pressure, though more research is needed.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Cannabis plant extracts that contain between 2.5 and 120 mg of a combination of CBD/THC each day orally (often through sprays) for 2 to 15 weeks is recommended.
- Epilepsy: between 200 and 300 of CBD each day, taken orally.
- Movement issues due to Huntington’s Disease: 10 mg of CBD for every kg of body weight each day orally for about 6 weeks.
Consulting a doctor is beneficial when figuring out the best dosage for your body and illness. If you’re ready to see if CBD oil can help with your ailments, check out Nature’s Perfect Hemp. They offer a variety of options in products from full spectrum CBD oils to CBD vapors and CBD tinctures to fit any lifestyle.